Baba Ji Questions and Answers – Canada 2011 Part One

These Questions and Answers are from one of the Canada trip in 2011
Question 1: Disciple: Maharaj ji, I sit in meditation. I used to have DARSHANS and even listen to DHUN. Then I had some problem. I told my friend, my friend advised me to write a letter to you. But I do not know how to write. So I told my entire problem to my friend and told her to write. Since that day, everything has stopped.
Maharaj ji, it is not my fault; I do not know how to write.
Answer 1: Babaji – Continue doing Bhajan Simran, Everything would be fine eventually.
Question 2: Disciple: Master, Everything is based on TATVAS, what are they?
Answer 2: Babaji – Every creation is made out of elements. Animals, birds and reptiles, etc., have 1, 2, 3, or 4
elements. Only human beings have all the 5 elements. It is the combination of these elements that make life on this
earth.
Question 3: Disciple: Master, can you tell us the difference between wishful thinking & destiny?
Answer 3: Babaji – Wishful thinking is what you think, destiny is what takes place.
Question 4: Disciple: Maharaj ji, I do Bhajan and Simran every day for 4-6 hours but I don’t get Darshans inside.
Answer 4: Babaji – Have Patience and Continue with bhajan, simran
Question 5: Disciple: Maharaj ji, In the West, people are so corrupt and yet they are economically advanced and are happier.
Answer 5: Babaji – They may be economically advanced but not spiritually advanced.
Question 6: Disciple: Why does an honest man suffer the most?
Answer 6: Babaji – Again it is your own conception. How do you know that it is their suffering? To them it might be and mean happiness.
Question 7: Disciple: I am initiated by Maharaj Charan Singh and I want to see my Master. How much of Charan do we see in you?
Answer 7: Babaji – I am not here to replace anyone. Your Master is yours. You are just here to have my Darshan.
Question 8: Disciple: Why did the lord make this creation? Why did he make good & bad karmas? And then we have to do the meditation because of our karmas. Why?
Answer 8: Babaji – If you explain to a 4 yr. old child, how he was born; He will not understand. But when he grows old, in time, he will understand. Similarly when you reach that stage (Lord’s Stage/Realization) by higher mediation, you can ask the Lord or you will automatically get the answers on your own.